"This technology is a software program that improves the tracking system of sequential inputs for databases without the need to program additional database software subroutines."
- The MasterKube technology is software for tracking inputs into an existing database.
- "The technology moves database transactions to "process interactions", to which the underlying database is transparent. A software layer between the users and the underlying database is part of the architecture of the solution."
- The software solves the problem of having to code additional algorithms to monitor or track sequential inputs.
- The software designer created the program to improve tracking systems of data that are more reflective of a sequential series of inputs.
- "The technology is applicable where considerable software and database development effort is expended within organizations like banks or HR departments."
- The technology was developed to help IT departments of all sizes spend less time programming database management systems.
- The inventor is a software engineer who is trying to radically change the way software is currently structured from a pyramid of algorithms and subroutines into software that better reflects the structure of a business.
- The software was developed in India.
- The technology is inserted onto an existing database software program and does not work as a stand-alone product.
- The software is algebraic in nature (pi calculus) rather than based on algorithms.